Business Development Executive
Salary: R30 000 - R35 000 + Fuel + Commission
Based: Durban and Johannesburg
Our client is looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their team in Durban and Johannesburg. This company specialises in transportation solutions to blue chip companies and so requires salespeople that come with industry experience (road freight, distribution, warehousing). A solid sales track record will be required.
- Responsible for securing new clients
- Generating leads and scheduling meetings
- Manage pipeline to ensure conversion rate is applied and revenue generated to reach targets
- Comfortable with presenting to clients
- Master and understand market trends
- Proven success in your sales ability
- Meet and exceed targets
- Convert new relationships into repeat business
- Negotiate with the clients and prospective clients
- Be able to execute negotiations through prospecting, cold calling, quantifying and closing deals
- Promote the services and products
- High administrative capability
- Record and report on customer details / sales visits
- Ensure weekly /monthly reports are up to date and submitted on time as required by business
- The successful candidate will be responsible to look after an existing client base and maintain the relationships, ensuring the business is continuous from these existing clients
- You will be the point of contact between the company and clients
- Finding new business is the main responsibility of this role having to reach and exceed targets set out, generating leads daily and negotiating with new potential clients
- Valid Drivers’ Licence
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a new business sales role within the transportation, road freight, distribution and warehousing industry will be required
Skills and attributes:
- Strong Consultative selling Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Go getter
- Passionate about winning new business
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website www.recruitech.co.za.
Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date.
Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.