Business Development Executive
Salary: R30 000 – R35 000 + Fuel + Comm
Based: Cape Town
Our client, a leading logistics company with a national footprint covering all major centres, is looking for a new business sales consultant to join their team in Cape Town. The successful candidate will need to have experience within the Road Freight and Distribution industry. A proven sales track record will be an added advantage.
- New client service
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Cold calling experience and proven track record of success herein
- A chance taker and hunter
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Able to negotiate and close deals confidently
- The successful candidate will be responsible to look after an existing client base and maintain the relationships, ensuring the business is continuous from these existing clients
- You will be the point of contact between the company and clients
- Finding new business is the main responsibility of this role having to reach and exceed targets set out, generating leads daily and negotiating with new potential clients
- Valid Drivers Licence
- 2-3 Years Road freight and Distribution sales rental experience
- Proficiency in general MS Office Suite
- Advanced understanding of Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong Consultative selling Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Attention to detail
- Willing and able to travel
- Must have own vehicle
- Exceptional work ethic
- Dogmatic & passionate about winning new business
Do you fit this profile and have the Road freight and Distribution experience required for this hunting role? Then we want your CV!
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website www.recruitech.co.za.
Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date.
Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.