Senior Software Developer DevOps
Salary: R55 000 - R65 000
Based: Durban, Upper Highway (Hybrid)
Top Software house in Durban is looking for a Senior Developer to join their team. You will be part of an agile development team and will have a dual role of responsibility, namely, to be responsible for all deployment functions and to assist with the development of software applications.
You will be experienced in working in a team of highly skilled developers, business analysts and testers in order to produce and release .NET applications to blue chip businesses. The developer will also have past experience in building CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient and effective code releases.
- Work closely with the development manager, product owner and business analyst to formulate software solution ideas to solve customer needs
- Write technical documentation when required
- Assist in the implementation of new features and enhancement of existing software features
- Assist in ensuring high performance, always online and scalability of the systems
- Ensure a high standard of coding and application design
- Improve and enhance the existing build and release management process by focussing on CI/CD best practices to ensure an agile approach to delivery
- Continuously keep up to date with the latest DevOps tools and techniques
- Automate and improve development and release cycles
- Plan and estimate development efforts
- 5 years working experience as an application developer utilising various technology stack
- Experience working in an agile development team
- Azure DevOps to include a good understanding of Azure Pipelines, Repos and Artifacts or other equivalent DevOps tools
Minimum of 5 years recent working experience with:
- SQL Server and working with large volumes of data
- RESTful and Soap API’s
Minimum of 2 years recent working experience with:
- NET Core
- Experience coding using Blazor web UI and Frontend Frameworks
- At least 5 years of experience in database design
- Experience working with Atlassian Jira
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website www.recruitech.co.za.
Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date.
Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.