UPPER HIGHWAY – KWA-ZULU NATAL
R45 000 – R60 000
Would you like to work flexible hours and have catered lunch daily?
Would you like to work in an environment where world class people master their craft while creating remarkable products that change the world?
Our client is looking for a new UX / UI Designer to join their design team. You will need at least 3 years’ experience.
- The focus of everything you do will be towards one of the following two objectives:
- Identify what a delightful user experience looks like
- Build user interfaces in-line with these experiences
- Plan and coordinate design projects as a champion for the user.
- Learn about user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility.
- Create wireframes and prototypes for experiences that will delight users.
- Test your ideas and iterate until they’re excellent.
- Design user interfaces that are beautiful, intuitive, and functional.
- Develop user interfaces that are elegantly crafted and feel magical.
Tools & Technologies:
- Skill/experience in these areas will help you to hit the ground running:
- Wireframe design on paper or with tools like Whimsical
- Interface design using Sketch, sometimes Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign.
- Click-through prototyping with tools like Figma (occasionally).
- Coding interfaces with advanced HTML and SASS/CSS.
- Using Git for version control.
- Choose your own workstation or laptop
- Flexible Hours
- Catered daily lunch (office workers only)
- Tax return assistance and submission by our accountants
- Weekly yoga sessions at our offices
- Dedicated business time to focus on your skills and personal