R75 000 – R90 000
Remote – South Africa
International IT Data and Software house is looking to build their team in SA to work on European based products. They are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Lead Software Architect to join their team!
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for making make design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
Which Requirements should you meet?
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies
- 6 – 10 years of experience as a Software Architect or similar role
- 6 – 10 years of experience with Software Development
- Outstanding knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- A technical mindset and analytical approach
- Great attention to detail
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Working knowledge in the following:
- Infrastructure and architecture understanding
- MSSQL & MySQL
- Client-Server Config Setup (Tomcat, JAVA)
- Reverse Proxy
Ref no: KJ0561