R50 000 – R60 000
Durban, Johannesburg, Cape Town
Our client is looking for curious and passionate people to join their team as they expand and bring in new skills and talent to drive them on their journey of improvement.
If you have used Qlik Sense in a professional capacity to visualise and use data, you might be just the person we are looking for. You’ll form a critical part of the growing team by contributing towards driving improvement and growth through analytics of our data and new techniques.
Using your skill set you will help bring their data to life. Investigating and delving deep into the data to help identify trends, spot outliers, and predict future consumer behaviour.
This is a key role that will be partnering with multiple projects within various industry types.
Education / Experience:
- At least 2 years in a Consulting role
- Strong experience in Qlik Sense, Excel, SQL and other BI tools
- IT Related Degree/Diploma
- At least 5 years’ experience in the BI industry
What you’ll be doing:
- This role is key in delivering data visualisation. Responsible for developing, delivering and improving the way data is consumed and analysed.
- They will be looking to you to use your strong dashboard development skills to drive the adoption of Qlik Sense visualisation as part of a major investment in new technologies.
- This is an exciting role where you will be part of defining, designing, and developing Qlik Sense applications in various environments where it is newly adopted.
- You will lead your own projects and hence need to be confident in your ability to build relationships and work with colleagues and external parties to make change happen.
Ref no: KJ0571