R80 000 – R85 000
Remote – Durban, Johannesburg, Cape Town
Our client, a UK based IT services consultancy is looking for a Remote Cyber Security Specialist to join their team.
The role of the Senior Cyber Security Consultant is a dual role, firstly to provide cyber security consulting services to clients and support all pre-sales activities. Additionally, to act as the subject matter expert internally and champion cyber security, advising on service offerings.
This role reports into the Director of Professional Services.
- Deliver cyber security consulting services to clients including vCISO, technical audits, and strategy creation/delivery
- Assist with cyber security related pre-sales work, including input into proposals and RFCs, attend client meetings and advise on solutions
- Plan and oversee the cyber security strategy
- Review and advise on the cyber security services offered to clients
- Oversee internal security monitoring, vulnerability posture and information protection
- Work with the Information Security consulting team to provide guidance and input on cyber security elements
- Meet revenue targets
- Champion Cyber Security and promote a security-conscious culture
- Maintain oversight of the cyber security services offered to clients, and the SOC operation, advising on and implementing improvements
- Report cyber security posture and ongoing improvements to the Group CEO and Leadership Team
- Participate in regular client meetings as required to advise clients, support BizDev and TAMs, and sell cyber security services
- Maintain and grow a broad network of contacts, including hosting events to increase the security exposure
The successful candidate will be expected to have a strong technical, networking and support related background as well as cyber security experience, along with associated industry-standard certifications. B2B experience across a broad set of industry verticals from smaller SME to mid- market enterprises is essential.
- ISACA CISM or ISC2 CISSP
- EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker
- CompTIA Security+
- Networking Security certifications
- Microsoft certifications, preferably security focussed
- Other technical security certification (SIEM, EDR etc)