R45 000 – R50 000
My Client, an International IT solutions company is looking for a UX Designer to join their growing team.
- Matric • Degree or equivalent qualification required
- 5+ years’ experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- UX design best practices to design solutions
- Experience with UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer
- The primary objective of this position is to measure and optimise my clients product to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems.
- The UX Designer will be able to understand the business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- The product is an exciting profitability and cost transparency offering which is pivotal to my clients success.
- The UX designer will be a member of the team and operate in conjunction with the wider business, delivering measurable business results by developing high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products. • Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. • Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and feature
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.