R60 000 – R65 000
Our client is looking for curious and passionate people to join their team as they expand and bring in new skills and talent to drive them on their journey of improvement. If you come from a retail or FMCG environment or worked on a project implementation within these industries, this would be is a huge advantage as the understanding of the business is crucial.
If you have used Tableau in a professional capacity to visualise and use data, you might be just the person we are looking for. You’ll form a critical part of the growing team by contributing towards driving improvement and growth through analytics of their data and new techniques.
Using your skill set you will help bring their data to life. Investigating and delving deep into the data to help identify trends, spot outliers, and predict future consumer behaviour.
This is a key role that will be partnering with multiple projects within various industry types.
- IT Related Degree/Diploma
- At least 5 years’ experience in the BI industry
- Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, SQL exposure
What you’ll be doing:
- This role is key in delivering data visualisation. Responsible for developing, delivering and improving the way data is consumed and analysed.
- They will be looking to you to use your strong dashboard development skills to drive the adoption of Tableau visualisation as part of a major investment in new technologies.
- This is an exciting role where you will be part of defining, designing, and developing Tableau applications in various environments where it is newly adopted.
- You will lead your own projects and hence need to be confident in your ability to build relationships and work with colleagues and external parties to make change happen.