R40 000 – R45 000
Our client, an international BI Consultancy is looking for a SQL Developer to join their team in Joburg.
- Development of high-quality database solutions
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Research required data
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements
- Understand and evaluate customer business and Business Intelligence requirements.
- Develop and deploy innovative, high quality Business Intelligence solutions at customer sites.
- Project management of the delivery of Business Intelligence solutions from customer engagement to post-implementation support.
- Identify source data, source systems and data mapping required to deliver the Business Intelligence layer (solution).
- Establish and build relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Advise customers on options available for display and analysis of information.
- Proactively identify potential BI solutions within the existing client systems.
- Negotiate project scope with customers / stakeholders
- Communicating complex architectures and solutions to the end client
Education & Experience:
Matric + IT Related Degree or Diploma
- 3 years solid experience with T-sql, database admin, including server maintenance, security monitoring.
- Excellent knowledge in SSIS, SSRS and Data Warehousing using the Kimble methodology
- Excellent knowledge in developing SSAS cubes in SQL Server
- Proven experiences of large data sets
- Proven Knowledge of MDX, PowerShell, tracing of stored procedures
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers
- Retail experience advantageous but not essential