R20 000 – R25 000
My client, an exciting Software house is looking for a Software Quality Analyst/ Tester.
The company is responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of a leading-edge Profitability & Cost Transparency product that is sold both locally and internationally through a channel of partners.
Education & Skills:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (BSc Comp Sci) or Diploma
- ISTQB Certification
- At least 3 years software testing experience
- Good knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology and of testing process therein
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques, methods and documentation.
- Solid understanding of business processes.
- Understanding of technical requirements and software design.
- Ability to compile test cases, test plans and reports.
- Understanding of SQL and basic understanding of C#.
- Takes responsibility for quality assurance activities, providing test effort estimates and identifying test scenarios.
- Reviews User Story acceptance criteria
- Creates test cases independently using selected tools.
- Assists with setting up QA automation
- Collaborate with QA Lead to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Raises risks related to both the product and the project as soon as they are discovered
- Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that may help to identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems
- Identifies software issues, defines regression tests for current and future projects
- Work within agile cross-functional team to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Report on status of quality for assigned product
This role is very specific, should you not tick all the boxes, please do not send your CV, should you perhaps know of someone who matches the skillset listed, please feel free to share.