R55 000 – R65 000
My Client, a national Services company with a large IT team, is looking for a brilliant, TOP NOTCH Senior Software Engineer who is already at the forefront of his game!
This is a full stack role, your primary responsibilities will be to develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the business infrastructure.
In addition to existing applications you will also be exposed to new projects that will require development from conception to launch.
- Develop and maintain in-house solutions
- Develop and maintain in-house solutions using C# code, ASP.net.
- Develop systems within the company’s domain model architecture on the .net platform
- Write code within the prescribed company technologies and environments, and to comply with coding best practices
- Comply with the client’s IT selected technologies and development environments, development and management methodologies
- Learn and develop within the company’s architecture
- Investigate and report on technologies as and when needed
- Implement systems enhancements to meet business need
- Implement solutions from specifications determined by the Business Analyst Team
- Correct system bugs/errors on existing systems
- Adhere to project plans
- Strive to meet task deadlines as per project plans
- Adhere to project management task prioritizations and allocations Exercise technical consistency within the IT environment
- Liaise with business as and when required
- Demonstrate culture of individual leadership and development and exhibit progressive attitude to technology and career
Technical Knowledge: Expansion and Growth:
- Participate in internal developer forums, discussion groups, and specification and design sessions
- Perform technical investigations as and when needed.
- Assist IT development team members with technical learning and development within the company’s architecture
- A BSc Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, a BCom Business Information Systems (BIS) Degree, or a very high quality Technikon Diploma
- 10+ years’ experience using .Net Software Development using C#, ASP.net.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in MS SQL
- Experience in web application interface development using, JScript, ANet MVC
- Test Driven Development (TDD)/BDD experience is a bonus