R60 000 – R70 000
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. My client’s platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
Our client has a highly collaborative environment which means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving. This team excels at executing efficiently and effectively in a rapid-paced environment. They are a fun, passionate and driven team with the Qlik core values at the foundation of everything we do. Our core values – Teamwork for Results, Take Responsibility, Open and Straightforward, Move Fast, Challenge.
The ideal candidate should have the skills listed below:
- A strong technical resource with a background in Business Intelligence preferably Qlik Sense or QlikView
- Understand various server architectures and implementations, including scalability, load-balancing and security protocols
- Knowledgeable and have hands-on experience with a range of Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledgeable of course development tools
- Experienced in writing or editing analysis documents
- Detail orientated and consistent
- A self-starter who is eager to learn and keep updated on relevant technology changes
- Able to multi-task and execute in short and/or compressed timelines
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Analytical and intuitive problem-solving skills
- Experience in consulting, implementation, or training role in a high-tech industry with at least 2-3 years of experience
- Education in a technology field with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher