R60 000 – R65 000
Our Umhlanga based client is looking for a competent and experienced senior .Net Developer who sees themselves as a professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
ASP .NET and ASP.NET Core
Azure Web Apps
Azure DevOps (VSTS)
API profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
Working in a DevOps environment
You should be able to recognise yourself in the following:
- A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
- A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.
- Be directly involved in creating high-performance, scalable .NET API’s for the various platforms on Azure, as well as mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
- Receive the opportunity to learn more about the Azure platform, to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer if you would like and contribute to creating intellectual property that is proudly South African.