R50 000 – R60 000
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their cutting edge agile development team to work on several projects, with a focus on health systems interoperability and data exchange between these systems.
- Degree or Diploma
- Solid understanding of web technologies and protocols
- Experience as a senior software engineer, with the ability to mentor a development team
- Excellent coding skills and understanding of software design patterns and architecture.
- Use of Agile development practices
- Expertise in relational database development (with a focus on MySQL)
- Work with a team of developers on one or many of these projects.
- Ability to take ownership of the software deliverables and work unsupervised by other senior developers
- Responsibility for risk management of the overall software product
- Mentorship of other software engineers
- Applicants must have a strong background in computer science and experience working on enterprise software systems.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and keen to learn and be interested in public healthcare.