R55 000 – R60 000
Our Client, an IT Development Consultancy is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their development team. They develop business solutions using K2 and custom developed services/applications. The solutions run as independent applications or within the likes of SharePoint. These applications consist of forms, views, workflow, SQL, web services and reporting. The applications automate processes and activities, auto allocate work and foster better decision-making for our clients.
As a member of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for both new and existing customer solutions. You will be required to interpret customer requirements and translate these requirements into technical documentation and ultimately the building, development and delivery of those requirements.
- Your primary responsibility will be to build solutions using K2, .NET (C#) and SQL.
- Strong Development Experience (C#, NET, and all updated MS technologies
- Strong SQL Experience (Database Design, Queries, Views, Stored Procedures)
- Strong OO Programming Experience
The following skills would be beneficial for this position:
- K2 SmartForms, Workflow, SmartObjects on version 4.7 or higher
- Web Technologies (SOAP Web Services, REST, HTML5, CSS…)
- Report writing (SSRS, PowerBI)
Required Behavioural Traits:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Driven to deliver quality work
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with good time management
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Innovative and passionate about development
- Able to run with a given task