R45 000 – R50 000
Our client is a national consulting house and they are looking for a top level intermediate or Senior QlikView/ Qlik Sense BI Consultant to join their growing team in Cape Town and Durban. This position will have responsibilities to develop and maintain solutions to meet client needs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in QlikView / Qlik Sense Design, develop, and test QlikView / Qlik Sense scripts to import data from source systems and test QlikView / Qlik Sense dashboards to meet customer requirements
- Create and maintain technical design documentation
- Perform quality coding to business and technical specifications
- Ensure that the QlikView / Qlik Sense server process continues to run and operate in the most efficient manner
- Perform QlikView / Qlik Sense testing of releases and patches with applications
- Work directly with business units to define and prototype applications
- Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into QlikView / Qlik Sense applications
- Monitoring and maintenance of all components that make up the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence infrastructure
- Design, create and tune physical database objects (tables, views, indexes) to support logical and dimensional models
- Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline.
- QlikView/ Qlik Sense certified.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with QlikView and/or Qlik Sense
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- UI experience
- Experience with Nprinting and Qlik Sense web mashups is a plus