R35 000 – R40 000 plus petrol and commission
Our elite client in the Road Freight industry is looking for a high level, forward thinking and energetic Business Development Manager. It is imperative that this person has no less than 2 years’ experience in Courier or Road Freight. This person will be expected to reach targets in order to earn off their very lucrative commission structure. They are looking for a high flyer who can hit the ground running from month 1. If you are looking for growth in the Logistics industry, this is the position for you!
- Sourcing new business through industry market knowledge and research.
- Cold Call and establish appointments with potential customers.
- Present proposed solutions to our Customers.
- Compile monthly reports on all sales activities.
- Monitor financial targets due to performance.
- Monitor and manage customer call ratios that need to be achieved.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Analytical and mathematical skills to assist in quotations.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to cold call.
- Ability to problem solve and find a practical solution to issues that arise.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to understand business process and be able to interpret business needs.
- Be willing to work overtime when required.
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful environments.
- Relevant qualification an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Courier/Road freight sales
- Proven sales track record