R60 000 – R80 000
Remote Opportunity! Our client who is well known for their expert knowledge of legal technology is looking for a skilled Power Platform Developer. This is an opportunity to work for a company with a global presence and you can immediately expand your skill set alongside working on the latest tech stack. This role will also provide a strong support system from upper management and the leadership team to ensure your success.
This role will have you playing a part in enabling legal teams to embrace digital transformation without it disrupting the critical work which they deliver to their internal teams and clients. If you are confident in your sills and able to work autonomously and independently, then apply to hear more.
- Developing Power Automate flows, canvas Power Apps, model-driven Power Apps, Power Apps portals and Custom Connectors.
- Work closely with Senior Managers.
- Depending on your level of seniority, you might act as the overall lead for some of our larger enterprise projects, managing specific engagements from beginning to end. Alternatively, you might work as part of a larger team of consultants and Power Platform developers.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 4-5 Years minimum experience as a Power Platform Developer
- Solid understanding of Software design principles and best practice
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, Power BI
- C# .Net
- Power Automate
- Azure DevOps