An international Telecommunications company is looking for a Qlik Sense Architect to join their Enterprise Analytics team.The successful candidate will develop Business Intelligence solutions in an exciting and unparalleled large-scale enterprise environment.
- Serve as the in-house resident Qlik Sense expert to support a fast-paced and dynamic Business Intelligence solutions group.
- Provide end-to-end technical expertise and knowledge in support of architecture, design, security, and installation of the Qlik Sense product.
- Assist existing team of developers and analysts with design and development of custom reporting solutions using the Qlik Sense product in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Lead overall project implementation and architecture of large volume applications in Qlik Sense
- Assist with the configuration of custom security roles and user access.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, in both written and oral formats.
- Assist with the evangelization and knowledge sharing of Qlik Sense throughout the organization.
- Assist with installation and testing of new releases of Qlik Sense updates/releases to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact.
- Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification – Advantageous
- Significant experience working with the Qlik Sense product in a large-scale enterprise environment, leveraging specialized techniques and design patterns such as the use of QVDs, ODAG, TSEEQ, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design, administration, and solution implementation in Qlik Sense.
- Experience in Installation, configuration, clustering, and load balancing of the Qlik Sense product in a multi-node environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Government Sensitive Clearance (US Citizenship or Permanent Residence/Green Card status required). Must not have travelled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months (or longer) within the last 5 years.
- Hands on experience with administrative tasks such as system monitoring, code migration, extensions and connectors installation.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense SDLC, Qlik Sense apps, KPI and Story generation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile development environment.