Our client, specialising in water and electricity metering systems is looking for someone to join their team. If you are relaxed, outgoing and confident with a great sense of humour, this is the ideal environment for you! Ideally, you would have had experience working with a Software Development team and have good knowledge of technology.
- Maintain clear communication between clients, development team and operational team.
- Coordinating the stand-up meetings each morning
- Coordinate key projects related to the implementation and embedding of organisational systems (technical and business systems) and technical projects
- Define or assisting in defining and documenting scopes of work
- Prepare, manage and track project progress and budgets
- Coordinate and arrange all activities required for the execution of projects
- Communicate project requirements to stakeholders
- Execute project plans
- Prepare and distribute project reports and update briefs
- Develop resourcing plans and project budgets
- Drive project deadlines and deliverables according to specified timelines
- Ensure that any risks to key milestones are captured and flagged accordingly
- Perform other tasks, as requested by the management team.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Tertiary education in a technical / engineering field
- Project management certification is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating complex, industrial projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Project and Office
- Code 8 driver’s license or similar is required
- Three to five years’ relevant work experience is required
- Electrical and water sector experience is an advantage