Johannesburg / Remote
R50 000 – R60 000 Negotiable
IT Consultancy in Gauteng is looking for a Microsoft Power Platform Consultant to join their team for a 6-12 month project.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in software development
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate and PowerBI)
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of large-scale solutions.
- Experience developing new canvas and model driven apps, as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Understanding of PowerApps formulas, development methods and best practises.
- Microsoft SharePoint (1+ Years)
- SQL Server (1+ Years)
- Experience with API or rest services integrations. Understanding of how to implement solutions with complex or multiple data sources
- Willing to learn Microsoft cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Azure (Logic Apps, Azure functions etc)
- Working experience with other workflow management tools (K2, Nintex etc)
- Ability to create custom connectors for Power Automate.
- Development, testing, implementation and maintenance of solutions built on the Power Platform
- Create canvas and model driven applications on Power App using best practise
- Creation and maintenance of SharePoint lists and libraries
- Create complex flows using Power Automate using Premium / customer connectors
- Assist with requirements gathering, planning and analysis of new / existing solutions
- Creation of technical specifications
- Creation and maintenance of PowerBI objects
- Present and demo solutions to various stakeholders along with daily stand-ups