R17 500 – R20 000 (depending on experience) plus Fuel and Commission
Our client, a provider of outsourced, integrated freight management, contract logistics and distributorship who has also been ranked amongst the top 30 global logistics providers, is looking for a new business sales consultant to join their team in Durban. The successful candidate would need to come from a similar industry with a solid sales track record.
Relevant tertiary qualification would be an added advantage
3 – 5 years’ experience in new business sales within the industry (Courier, Road freight or Truck rentals)
- Confident and Assertive
- Sound Business Development/External Sales experience
- A Go-getter and Hunter
- Strong Sales talent
- Good networks and understanding of the market
- Target driven
- Highly Customer Centric and Service Driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to – cold call, build a good rapport with clients, problem solving and find a practical solution, negotiate and close deals, work independently
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments