R18 000 – R25 000 Plus Fuel + Commission
Our client, well-known in the Courier industry, is currently looking for a vibrant, dynamic and sales driven New Business Sales Executive to join their team in Western Cape. The successful candidate will need to have experience within the courier industry and must have an excellent understanding of the market and related competitors. A proven sales track record will be an added advantage.
Own Vehicle and Valid Driver’s Licence
Min 3 years sales experience in the Courier industry
A solid Sales Track Record will be required
Confident and Assertive
Sound Business Development/External Sales experience
A Go-getter and Hunter
Strong Sales talent
Good networks and understanding of the market
Highly Customer Centric and Service Driven
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong administrative and computer skills.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Ability to – cold call, build a good rapport with clients, problem solving and find a practical solutions, negotiate and close deals, work independently.
The successful candidate will be someone with a passion for sales and will be responsible for bringing in new business, looking after existing clients and reaching targets.
- Responsible for securing new clients
- Ability to prospect effectively in order to secure appointments with qualified leads
- Manage pipeline to ensure conversion rate is applied and revenue generated to reach targets
- Plan & execute approaches & pitches to clients
- Handle & overcome client objections
- Comfortable with presenting to clients
- Master and understand market trends and seasonality in the market.
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Meet and exceed targets set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department
- Convert new relationships into repeat business.
- Negotiate with the clients and prospective clients as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Be able to execute negotiations through prospecting, cold calling, quantifying and closing deals.
- Ability to converse with all levels of a client (Strategic, Tactical & Operational)
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- You will develop and lead both short and long term strategies
- Promote the services and products
- Implement new clients successfully, adhering to SOP, SLA, KPI and RFQ requirements
- High administrative capability
- Record and report on customer details / sales visits
- Ensure weekly /monthly reports are up to date and submitted on time as required by business.