R45 000 – R50 000
My client is looking for a senior C#.Net Developer who is expected to play a leading role in the design, development and deployment of software solutions. You will play an integral role in the delivery of quality code and will be expected to contribute in design conversations. They are informal mentors to less experienced team members and will add value to the client projects through their technical knowledge, subject matter mastery, and technical prowess.
My client shares a passion for tech and natural curiosity, they provide the environment for you to hone your problem-solving, analytical and coding skills.
Their approach is to Collaborate, Understand, Question, Explore and Implement. Their .Net Teams are made up of people from diverse backgrounds and personalities, but they all share a talent and passion for coding.
They work with clients in multiple industries, creating apps, products and solutions that help to improve their business and the lives of their customers.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of C# development working experience.
- In depth working knowledge of C# language features.
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming fundamentals and extensive knowledge of design patterns and the ability to recognize and apply them correctly (e.g. GOF patterns).
- Solid knowledge and practical experience of at least one RDBMS (MSSQL/Oracle/DB2/MySQL/Postgres), including basic DBA functions and some knowledge of advanced configuration such as replication and mirroring scenarios.
- Exposure to NoSQL database approaches is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of at least one client-side technology. Needs to have detailed implementation experience as well as a solid understanding of the technology specific patterns. Practical experience of MVC/MVVM/MVP and related patterns is a must.
- Needs to have a high-level understanding of the common frameworks in the .NET technology stack and needs to have detailed implementation experience in several of these frameworks, for example Entity Framework/Razor/WCF/WPF/PRISM/MVC
- Should be able to establish automated testing patterns within a project (i.e. unit testing, integration testing and performance testing)
- Exposure to at least 3 different types of solution architectures
- Practise and familiarity with integration concerns including messaging paradigms and broad-based integration patterns
- Must be comfortable with the appropriate use of dependency injection paradigms and inversion of control
- Exposure to continuous integration and/or continuous deployment paradigms
- Familiarity with asynchronous programming paradigms
- Relevant degree – Comp Sci, Mathematics and Engineering preferable.
- Must be a team player and able to play a leadership role within the team.
- Must provide mentorship to the more junior members of the team.
- Effective verbal and written communication within team and client.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.