UMHLANGA – DURBAN
R45 000 – R50 000
My client, an International leader in their field is looking for a Front-End Developer with extensive UI Design experience to join their agile development team. They need a person that understands the balancing act of aesthetics and function. A person with design flare, a love for creativity within constraints, and the ability to iterate designs based on feedback and then follow through and assist with their implementation.
Applicants must have experience working on enterprise software systems. They should be self-motivated, hardworking, and keen to learn and be interested in public sector. This position comes with the opportunity to travel locally and internationally and implement our software solutions on the ground around the world.
They have an awesome team of developers, designers and product people split across five teams working on a range of public and private sector initiatives.
- Solid understanding of User Experience research and it’s benefits
- Strong Facilitation skills to lead UX design workshops with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in using Sketch for both UX wireframing and polished User Interface designs.
- Knowledge of Sketch’s libraries and the value of Design Systems a plus.
- Familiarity with prototyping, preferably InVision (we use the Sketch Craft Plugin).
Front End Development:
- Expertise with HTML & CSS, and front-end component libraries/frameworks such as Bootstrap and Material.
- Some knowledge of software development paradigms and patterns
- 3 Years proven industry experience, working on both web and mobile User Interface design