ISANDO – JOHANNESBURG
R35 000 – R40 000 Cost to Company
My client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team in Isando – Johannesburg.
- Provides accurate, timely, reliable and complete financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports, performing transactional processing and close, consolidate, reporting procedures.
- Executes on the financial reporting, budgeting and accounting function.
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Prepare monthly balance sheet recons
- Prepare monthly profit and loss statements for all branches and all business units, approximately 21 branches/business units
- Perform variance analysis on all GL accounts
- Be involved in the improvement of the financial statements
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports that management may require.
- Responds and addresses financial audit queries.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with financial legal requirements (including Tax, Vat, IFRS etc) by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting Degree.
- Completed Articles training to become a Chartered Accountant will be preferred
- CA(SA) recommended.
- Experience in financial accounting field.
- Logistics or courier business experience.