R50 000 – R55 000
Our client, a division of the largest independently owned IT companies is currently searching for an experienced MS C# Full Stack Developer to join their phenomenal IT team!
It is absolutely key that any candidate applying must be able to meet the following minimum requirements.
Top Reasons to Work with my client:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for professional & technical growth
- Growing organization
What You Need for this Position:
- 7+ years of C#/.NET development experience specifically for commercial software
- Strong background with communication protocols including TCP/IP, sockets, UDP, and network protocols
- Experience with Win32 or Web APIs
- Low-level protocol experience Wireshark, Fiddler or other packet sniffing tool experience
- Recent experience working in agile software development environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Bonus points for:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- QL Server, Hadoop, HDInsight
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop new gateways for customers and stakeholders.
- Enhance existing applications and products with major new functionality and maintain existing code base.
- Produce design documentation to communicate solution and ease maintenance support down the road.
- Work closely with stakeholders on new user interface design and incorporate feedback.
- Participate in solution architecture, framework development, and support.
- Adhere to development best practices, document code, use standard conventions and participate in peer code reviews.
- Assist with installing software, configuring applications, testing network connectivity, using debug tools and more to support customer rollout efforts.
- Work closely with QA and Engineering Customer Success Team on customer product upgrades and testing.