R35 000 – R45 000
Our client based in Umhlanga is looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst. This role will form an integral part of the Business Intelligence team in providing insight into performance, processes and future strategies. This role will bring experience in data analytics and metrics optimization to the team.
- National Diploma or Degree in Information Systems, Data Analytics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as BI Developer
- Minimum 2 years working in visualization of Data Analytics & PowerBI
- Proven experience in Data Analytics to the JD
- Advanced understanding of BI Reporting, Dashboards and Visualizations
- Tableau, QlikView or PowerBI experience preferred
- Understanding of data modelling
- Cloud Experience such SharePoint online, PowerBI, Workflow etc
- SQL Server stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- PowerPivot for Excel
- Dimensional Modelling
- Lead the process of BI requirements gathering and analysis.
- Write up detailed documentation related to data processes.
- Monitor analytics and metrics results.
- Contribute to the functional design of BI solution (reports and dashboards).
- Advanced understanding of BI Reporting, Dashboards and Visualizations.
- Document BI technical requirements such as: Data modelling requirements.
- Ensure that existing solutions still meet business needs and requirements.
- Ensure that proposed solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Work closely with the Data Architect and Data Scientist to design and implement BI solutions.
- Performs functional testing and data validation of reports and other BI deliverables before presenting to Business Users.
- Assist business during user acceptance testing.
- Aid business during BI implementations.
- Remain current with BI industry trends, particularly around BI tools and technologies.
- Review and validate data as it is collected.