UMHLANGA – DURBAN
R35 000 – R40 000
One of the top Call Centres in the country are looking for a BI Analyst with strong business and commercial acumen. They are a fast-growing concern with excellent Career and technical growth opportunities.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, design, and report sales and product performance data to increase sales productivity
- Manage sales agent commission, incentive calculation and payment process
- Use sales records for identification and evaluation of sales and product performance with consideration towards sales, collections, cancellations and lapses, customer satisfaction, and claims quotas
- Spec new reports and dashboards.
- Provide Sales and Product direction regarding patterns, trends, and market analysis to drive business decisions and new product development.
- Work with sales and product teams to incorporate forecasts into daily/weekly/monthly reports – trend analysis
- Monitor; extract and transform sales, agent and product performance data into dashboard report structure
- Develop business cases for new products in conjunction with the Product Development Department.
- Manage large departmental budgets from the budgeting process as well as monthly review and reconciliation with Group Finance.
- Work with the Product and Finance departments to calculate, evaluate and implement product price increases. — With this goes scenario planning on the impact a price increase will have on lapse rates as well as new product sales.
- Calculate and manage campaign profitability in conjunction with Group Finance.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement of all performance reporting in order to better manage the business.
- Develop Sales targets and budgets in conjunction with Sales and Product Managers
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and Product Management
- Matric / Grade 12
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred) or Gen Man 5 (Qualification)
- 5+ years of experience as an analyst or similar position preferred
- Accounting/Finance experience preferred
- Familiarity with sales and marketing reporting
- Familiarity with business case development is required.
- Expert capability in MS Excel