R45 000 – R48 000
Our client, a very successful Call Centre in Durban, is looking for a BI Analyst Developer to join their growing team.
They are known for harnessing the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. Together, they discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bolder future.
Responsibilities (Not limited to):
- Create all KPIs across the entire business or business segment for clients.
- Generate, edit, and support data reports and dashboards.
- Work closely with the BI Engineer and platform engineering team to ensure that the new datasets are implemented appropriately into the data warehouse
- Generate insights through exploratory analysis.
- You will be expected to work on a mix of solution development and ad-hoc deliverables to stakeholders
- Strong SQL analytical experience and able to prove your understanding and experience
- Working knowledge of the big data tech stack, especially:
- Databases (Microsoft SQL Server), data warehouses and data processing technologies
- Power BI Stack Data visualization and exploration tools (Power BI).
- Advanced SQL
- Azure BI stack